HALL OF ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
Hall of electronic resources of scientific library
Rather high level of automation and development of the latest information technologies allowed HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS to develop intensively works on creation and use of electronic resources, including and own electronic libraries.
Since March, 2007 in scientific library «The hall of electronic resources» functions. The fund of the ER hall has sections on knowledge areas, and in these sections electronic information on branches in which basis are put: electronic catalog (EK) of library, text-through databases (DB), Internet resources.
In hall fund on electronic carriers texts of textbooks, the educational and methodical grants, provided as obligatory in programs of subject matters, working curricula, and also training software, and the electronic textbooks intended for development of knowledge in the dialogue mode are presented.
Mission of the ER hall is directed on creation of socially significant funds of various electronic documents of the scientific, cultural and educational character available in the convenient look to the end user, and on development of necessary network and high-efficiency infrastructure for operating by superlarge volumes of information.
The structure of the ER hall represents set of her two components:
1. Own electronic resources and production of publishing houses;
2. Resources Internet.
ER hall functions
1. Providing to users of access to electronic fund and help search to the office of library and resources Internet.
2. Providing users with all program and hardware necessary for unhindered access to electronic resources of the hall
Granting the following types of service
1. Consultations on carrying out search in electronic resources of the ER hall
2. Search and information selection in the DB on demand of the customer
3. Copying of fragments of text-through documents and records from the DB
4. Training of users to the work technique with fund of electronic documents and to navigation bases on the Internet.
Electronic libraries are today one of the latest information technologies, to the efficiency directed on increase and quality of service of users, and as a whole assist achievement of one of the main reference points – to providing users with comfortable service of the full cycle in the remote mode. The last means that users, having entered on the Internet into the electronic catalog of library, can find, order and receive on the computer the electronic copy of the document from the library stock, without leaving the study or the house.
Разработчик сайта Майя Батырбекова | АО КазЭУ Т.Рыскулова © 2011 - 2012 | Все права защищены